According to the American Lung Association, there are nearly 600 compounds in cigarettes that create more than 7.000 chemicals and toxins, when they are burnt. Unluckily, nearly 69 of them are thought to be poisonous and cancerous.
Although it may seem strange, most of them are also present in some consumer products, which have got a warning label. However, warning labels of the harmful chemicals are not found on the cigarettes.
Here is a list of some harmful chemicals that are found in the tobacco smoke and other consumer products:
• embalming fluid – Formaldehyde
• barbecue lighter fluid – Hexamine
• in batteries – Lead
• rubber cement – Benzene
• lighter fluid – Butane
• householder cleaner – Ammonia
• rat poison – Arsenic
• rocket fuel component – Methanol
• nail polish remover – Acetic Acid
• battery acid active component – Cadmium
• car fumes release – Carbon Monoxide
• paving road material – Tar
• manufacture paint – Toluene
• Mothballs ingredient – Naphthalene
• Insecticide – Nicotine
All the chemicals are very harmful for the human body.
You can see that the people, who smoke or smoked in the past, have lungs, full of harmful chemicals. However, those people can cleanse their lungs by preparing a drink, which possesses numerous healing properties. In order to prepare this beneficial drink, you will need only three ingredients: turmeric, onions and ginger.
The ginger is very beneficial and will help you to get rid of the additional mucus in the lungs. In addition, the onion possesses anti-cancerous properties. Moreover, onions represent one of the best remedies for preventing malignant states. It prevents respiratory system issues and diseases, too.
The turmeric is loaded with minerals, vitamins, and omega-3 fat acids. In addition, it has antiviral, anti-cancerous and antibacterial properties. This is the main reason why you should include the turmeric in your diet.
To prepare the cleansing drink, you will need the following ingredients:
– Two tablespoons of organic turmeric (powdered).You can also use turmeric root.
– 400 g. of organic sugar (raw). You can also use maple syrup or honey, which are healthier.
– A liter of water
– 400 g. of onions
– Organic ginger root
1. Mix sugar and water, and boil it. Cut the ginger root and the onions. Put them in the boiling water.
2. Lower the temperature of the boiling water to medium, and add the turmeric. Boil it, until half of the amount is left.
3. Strain the mixture. Pour it in a container. Leave it to cool and store it in the fridge.
4. Drink two tablespoons of this cleansing drink daily, two hours after the breakfast and the evening meals.