This young woman felt something moving in her mouth while taking a shower. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she was horrified!

Talk about a creepy story! She’s a 24-year-old traveler from Edinburgh, Scotland who returned from Vietnam not knowing she brought something back with her.

Daniela Liverani only left with a backpack when she set out to travel around Southeast Asia. During her travels she had fallen off a motorbike, but wasn’t hurt. After the accident she started to get some nose bleeding, but didn’t think much of it, likely just an after effect from the fall she probably thought.

It wouldn’t be until arriving back to Scotland, when the nose bleeds would become more frequent, and quite worse. It got to the point where she could now feel that something was actually up her nose. Probably a blod clot, right? Wrong!

It would be one day while taking a shower that something sticky began touching her lip. She got out and took a look in the mirror. This is where the story gets super creepy!

A big veiny thing was sticking out from her nose! It was basically a gnarly looking creature of some sort!

Talk about going into total shock. She managed to get to the ER where doctors proceeded to wrestle with the creature, attempting to yank it out from her nose. The creature clearly did not want to be kicked out of it’s cozy dwelling. It had moved in not long ago, and was just getting settled! So it ended up putting up a fight.

Meanwhile, Daniela was in a great deal of pain and naturally freaking the hell out. She had a nasty looking creature stuck up her nose! And the thing did not want to leave.

It turns out that the thing was actually a leech and was basically feeding on her. It was sucking up her blood and the situation was definitely dangerous as these things can keep at it forever.

Turns out this guy had been residing in Motel Daniela for a number of weeks now, getting bigger and bigger as it continued to feed during the whole visit. It’s likely the creature had checked in when she had gone swimming or possibly came from a drink that Daniela consumed in Asia.

He was definitely feasting hard the whole time as he had grown a whopping three inches!

Here Daniela shows us her nasty unwanted guest.

So what would have happened if this guy wasn’t evicted? It would have outgrown the nose dwelling, and would have made residence in her brain!

Definitely a major heads up for all travelers going to countries which are foreign to them. Eating, drinking, or swimming in the wrong thing can cause small or even microscopic animals to make their way inside you, and the results could indeed be deadly.

Share this warning with all of your friends and family!

Facebook Comments
It is main inner container footer text
error: Content is protected !!